Saturday, July 4, 2009

Up, Up and Away

So, I'm seriously delayed in getting a blog post up. My friend Megan is so good about getting in at least 2 posts a month about her little cutie pie - that I feel somewhat recriminated for my lack of documentation!

Hannah is now almost at the 10 month mark. Her 9 month doctor's appointment had her weighing in at 20 lbs 10ozs and a very long 29 inches. She's oh so mobile now - crawling faster than I would like her to be - she's pulling herself to standing on everything and cruising pretty efficiently. I've no doubt that walking is ever so close. She's clapping her hands, raising her arms up when playing "how big is Hannah," and hides herself under any cloth in order to play peek-a-boo.


Riding in the RV



She's also has lots to say. Squeals of joy, peals of laughter, dadada, muhmuh and her personal favorite - UP. Everything is up. We show her the bottle - "Up!" We pick her up and it's "UP!" With this very impressive vocabulary, we headed to the White Mountains in AZ, rented an RV and headed "UP" to 9200 feet above sea level.


Sisters in the RV


We had lots of fun - Haden and Wade went fishing, we all went hiking, Haden and I went horse back riding (I know I'm pregnant - but it was FINE) and enjoyed slathering many layers of OFF on our bodies to shield us from the unrelenting deer flies.


We also got into a ski lift that took us to almost 10000 feet - and overlooked the White Mountain Valley. It was stunning - and Hannah kept pointing out to us that we were going UP.






























No comments: