![]() |
| Hannah |
Hannah is sleeping between 4 & 5 hours a night and no longer requires rousing to feed. She seems to be hungry all the time and mommy makes herself perpetually available - although daddy has gotten in on the action - praise the pump! She is quite the feisty one - getting downright irate when her meal is one scintilla late - reminds me of Maria and my nephew Charlie. Wade and I are now both fully baptised as new parents - as we have been bathed in every one of Hnnah's bodily fluids. Yay!!
Wade and I are quite tired and Haden patiently tolerates the incessant crying, but we are in love with our little peanut.
Nana & Pop are coming to visit from Cincinnati in November and we are all very excited!! Wade and I hope to sneak away for a date while they are in town :). We will continue to update!

No comments:
Post a Comment