
So, I received a call from my doctor today and should Miss Hannah not arrive before, I've an appointment at the hospital at 6:30 am Sunday morning to begin the process of extracting her. I'm working from home today and plan on taking the dog on a nice long walk to help stimulate gravity and coax her on out. Of course, I've now promised Maria that I won't deliver today because she has a big group going out for her birthday - so I'll keep my activity to a minimum in order to honor my sister's wishes. Yeah - right. :)
In the meantime, the Newhouse family waits.....
2 comments:
Oh, my heart goes out to you. I thought those 3 days past my due date took forever!!! Much less 6 days! I will send some labor vibes your way ;)
You all look wonderful! We are constantly thinking of you and love you always.
Nana& Pop
Post a Comment